About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Awww, poor BO...

Now, this news report is from the UK, not from some right wing, biased conservative website. This is the kind of impression BO (and his administration) is making in the world.



He was tired. We all get tired. But I know when I have to make a good impression. And I know when to be respectful to my boss, or his boss, or a visiting executive, or one of our co-publishing partners...

An Obama staffer said the UK is not all that important, they're just as important as any of 190 other countries in the world. I'm paraphrasing, yes, but the gist of it is on the money.



And, yea, a bunch of DVDs, what an awesome "It's nice to meet you, Prime Minister" gift.



Classy sort of guy...



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/4953523/Barack-Obama-too-tired-to-give-proper-welcome-to-Gordon-Brown.html



To say nothing of this photo of our esteemed President (and I use the term loosely):



And supposedly we're overreacting, those of us who object to a picture like this. You know, you're right. What he does on his off time is his business. But what happens if he has a few, goes home, goes to sleep, and that phone call comes, the one in the middle of the night, the one he has to answer with a clear head... "Sure, wtf, I'll push the damned button!"

And don't bother responding to this (unless of course you agree with me!): I'm entitled to my opinion. This is my blog.

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

"And don't bother responding to this (unless of course you agree with me!): I'm entitled to my opinion. This is my blog."

I adore you, Ms. Krys! I really do. (and you know I agree with you, too!)

Sorry I've been behind in my blog reading. Life at The Edge has been crazy lately! Loved the picture post, too. Mind if I send Makenna to you for the weekend? She wants to see snow so badly. I promise she's a good kid! LOL