About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, November 21, 2008

OMG. Don't watch this video on a weak stomach.

Found this at The Man on the Edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

All this does for me (other than give me a stomach ache) is offer more proof that there were too many people voting who had no idea what or who they were voting for. [And I'm not apologizing for ending that sentence with a preposition!] And this is not a slam against Obama (even though we all know I'm going to be riding that "I told you so" train throughout his administration). I'm quite sure there were many McCain/Republican/conservative voters who were equally uninformed. But their candidate is not going to be in charge of this great country. He's not going to be the one who runs it into the ground. And he was not elected because of his skin color. Or because "it was time for a change." [Note to all who used that as a reason to vote for BO: you voted against Bush, rather than for Obama. Anyone who is not Bush would have been a "change" - why vote for someone who's going to hurt this country???]

And admittedly, I am no expert. And there are a lot of people out there who know more than I do about the Republicans, conservatives, McCain, etc. What I know is I voted for the person whose morals, ethics, goals, experience all were most in line with mine. There were plenty of places where I didn't agree with McCain, but there were more where I did.

At least I knew who I was voting for, and who I was voting against.

And for the record, Tina Fey DOES.NOT.EQUAL. Sarah Palin.

No comments: