Without going into graphic detail, I just have one suggestion: when you use a public restroom, TURN AROUND before you walk through the stall door and leave whatever it is you leave behind... NO ONE else wants to see what you left behind.
This has been a public service announcement.
And quirks? Lord knows I have a few! So just so you don't think I'm perfect, here are a few of mine, in no particular order:
- If I have to remember something the next day, I "write" it on my forehead in reverse writing so it would be readable in a mirror, remembering to "wipe" the board "clean" between words. It hasn't failed me yet. (No, I'm not nuts, I swear!)
- I toss my bag, my coat, my scarf and gloves on the nearest chair or sofa when I walk in the house and they can stay there for days. (I walk through the foyer and right past a coat closet to get into the house.)
- I make my bed every single day, without fail, but I can go weeks with clothes piled on the chest at teh foot of the bed.
- I can't go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink but I can go weeks without dusting.
- I pay for my Weight Watchers membership every month but haven't been to a meeting in I don't know how long.
- See #8 but replace "WW" with "gym" and "meeting" with "the gym."
- I am newly addicted to meringue cookies.
- I am very competitive and HATE to lose at board games, Words with Friends, or any other game. This is why it's best I play Bejeweled against myself rather than against others.
- I am addicted to my smartphone, despite denying it every time my husband accuses me of it.
- I don't care if the inside of my car is messy.