About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

I wish Katie was my friend...

Bower Power is one of my all-time favorite blogs.  To see the funniest, frickin' post I've read in a VERY long time, click here.  And be sure to read it, and scroll down, and see what a beautiful family Katie Bower has...  I SO wish I was friends with her!!!  I just KNOW we'd get along!!!  You'll know why when you get to the bottom of her post...

1 comment:

Mairead - Irish American Mom said...

I found your blog through The Pioneer Woman, and then I kept on linking up and found My Kin Folk through your post. I am still cracking up at their photo shoot. Thanks for posting this link.

I loved your post On Being A Woman also, and for highlighting "those sly little comments that do nothing but demean" women. I hope I teach my sons to be respectful always.