About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Apparently I've been away too long... My cyberpal, Miss Hope, felt the need to check up on me and see if all was well in Krys' World...

Yes, I'm fine. Just horrid busy at work! And since my ride home is now a train (at least until school starts in September!), I am not staying late so my hours in the office have been fewer, but filled to the brim with things I want to get done before I go on vacation the week of the 18th...

That week will be a silent one in Krys' World. I will not be blogging until the following week. I'm sure there is no one out there who will be devastated by this, BUT...

I.WILL.NOT.BE.ABLE.TO.READ.MY.FAVORITE.BLOGS.UNTIL.MY.WEEK'S.VACATION.IS.OVER.

And THAT, my friends, is going to be a REAL problem! You are all so important to me; I don't know what I'm going to do, not being able to keep up with you all...

When I get back to work (or back home), I'm going to have to spend a DAY catching up! Of course, those of you who have my phone number can call me when something phenomenal happens - no need to wait until I get back to my computer...

Today was my mom's b'day. I had my sister, niece and nephew, and sister's BF over for dinner. And when I get to work tomorrow, I will try to post a couple photos from the dinner so you can all wish you were there!!!

Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

Happy Birthday Miss Krys' Mom!

Miss Krys, you're gonna have to get text messaging so I can fill you in all that's going on at the Edge. ha ha ha ha

I know what you mean about being busy. Today was my first day being at home. Alone. The middle one got home and asked, "Why isn't the television on?" I didn't even answer.