About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Photos, Part Deux!!
Looking upstairs from the dining-room-to-be, I will be picking out a chandelier to hang in the staircase, rather than just some wall sconces - I think it will look nice leaving that light on upstairs when we're out...
This is some of the piping Plumber J installed last week. It reminds me of that screensaver...
Here's the road leading to our house. It almost looks sort of funny without lumber and trucks filling the space...
Here are our newly installed French doors, between what is now the living room and what will be the dining room (our current bedroom).
The same doors, looking from the bedroom/dining room into the living room...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog and de-lurking yourself!! LOL!!! looks like you're in renovaion heaven...can't wait to start my reno's!!!

have fun!! and have a fabulous day!!