About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Monday, February 06, 2012

$5000 richer, once removed...

THE GIANTS WON!  21-17!  WE BEAT THE PATRIOTS!

And my darling daughter won $5000 in the football pool!

That's the same as me winning, right?  Once removed?

I'm so excited for her!  Her fiance posted "$5000!!!" on Facebook, so I replied with, "???  Did you win a football pool???"  That's when he said it was my daughter who won!!!

It was an awesome game, and I'm so glad I watched it.  It was a real nail biter, that's for sure, and while I can follow a game, I don't know all the rules and regulations.  My daughter, however, does.  We had gone out to dinner with the two of them last week, and S mentioned that they don't watch games together, in the same room, because she goes crazy!  In fact, he said, she uses his clean socks and underwear to throw down flags during the game!  So I asked her, when she called to tell us about her win, I asked how many flags were on the bedroom floor.  She counted:  "1, 2, 3,... 11, 12, 13!!!"

I wish she'd taken a picture of the floor!!!

And, by the way, THE SINGLE BEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL WAS (DRUM ROLL, PLEASE):

THE CLINT EASTWOOD/CHRYSLER COMMERCIAL.  THE MAN IS H.O.T.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I agree with you on the Clint Eastwood commercial. He's totally hot. ;-)

And I'm glad for your son-in-law that there are no pictures of his underwear on the floor!