About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have to come up with 6 things you don't know about me... I was tagged by Suzanne, my AZ friend over at Let's Talk Organizing... Here goes...

1. I skipped senior year in high school to attend college at the University of Delaware's Freshman Honors Program. (I used to be smart... does that count as 2 things???)
2. I've met psychic John Edward several times, and have even been lucky enough to have a private reading with him. I've also been in the audience on his television show. (Hey is that 4 things???)
3. A few jobs ago, I had the opportunities to meet several famous people: Nancy Reagan, Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York), Ann Margret, Donald Trump, Danielle Steel, Stephen King, Vanna White, Richard Simmons, Jackie Collins and a whole lot of other authors (some famous and some not so).
4. I've had 5 cars: 1977 Buick LeSabre, 1985 Oldsmobile Ciera, 1989 Honda Accord LXi, 2003 Honda Accord DX, and a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe. I've also driven Jack's Dad's Lincoln and his sister's Lincoln. LOVED the Buick and my '89 Honda and Patty's Lincoln, and I do love my current Santa Fe.
5. I've been on 6 cruises, 5 of them to the Caribbean and my honeymoon cruise which, luckily for me, turned out to be the maiden voyage of the Carnival Triumph to Nova Scotia!
6. My mom was born in Poland, spent years in Siberia, Kenya, Uganda (?), and the UK before she moved to NY, then to NJ, met my dad, married him and had me and my 2 sisters. And my dad admitted to some Dutch and Lenni Lenape ancestry but if you asked him, he was American.

I guess that's it - 6 things you might not know about me, but then again, none of them are any big secrets...

And now, let me tag a few of you out there in Internetland: Anyone who wants to share some things with us, feel free. I'm not going to name names or link to blogs... Just know I'm curious and would love to learn more about you...

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

I am so behind on getting out there and doing a cruise. Everyone I've talked to that's been on one has had a great time.

You have met some very cool people in your line of work. I say let's you and me collaborate on the most fantastic book ever so we can get out there and meet great people! (no, I have NO clue what we would write about! LOL)