About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Better late than never... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I have quite a bit to be thankful for this year: my husband and children, my mom and sisters, the rest of my extended family, a good job, two beautiful homes, and most of all, my faith. My faith has gotten me through a lot these past 46 years.

I find I am praying to God more regularly. I pray for my stepchildren, my husband, my mom and my sisters, my nephew and my niece, my cousin and his family, and my in-laws. I find myself asking for help and guidance.

I'm not a bad person. But I want to be a better person. I will be praying for God's help and I hope you will keep me in your prayers as well. I want to be a better daughter, a better wife, a better mother, a better sister, a better aunt, a better employee.

[Later this week I'll post some updated lake photos. We have painted walls downstairs, and heat, and floors in our new closets, a closet organizer in the guest room closet, an appointment with California Closets this Saturday for my walk-in, and window trim upstairs. I have to pick out tile for the bathroom and hardwood floors for the rest of the addition. I'm going to do this in between cleaning my house, decorating my house and Christmas shopping. I'm going to be praying for a "time-turner" so I can be in two places at once!]

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

Amen, Miss Krys. I find myself praying all the time for the same thing...to be a better wife, mother, daughter, friend.

I only wish others could be as forgiving as God when I stumble and fall........



Pray for me and I'll pray for you!