About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Year One, by NoraRoberts

From my Goodreads review...

O.M.G.

While I'm a veteran romance reader and far from a fantasy fan, once I started this book, I couldn't put it down! I read straight through to the last page.

And in fact, once I finished it, the first thing I did was search for Nora Roberts' website to find out if there was a book 2 coming any time soon! I don't know how I'm going to wait until Dec. 4, 2018!

Loved the characters, loved the settings, was surprised from page to page, the stories about the different characters were all intertwined but not confusing, and the fantasy aspect - not anything I ever thought I'd enjoy - was just enough to intrigue me but not so much it would put me off.

I had no idea what the book was about when I bought it, and if I'd known, I wouldn't have - this is a book I'll reread before the next one comes out!!! (And FYI, I almost never do that!!!)

No comments: