About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, July 11, 2008

THIS, THIS is why, other than the fact that I'm married to the most perfect man in the world, I am SO GLAD I'M NOT SINGLE.

Please allow me to warn you - you will be disgusted by this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acERZQIAjUk

I know nothing about the background of this clip; I heard it on a blog I visit once a week or so. Be sure to read the history on YouTube. And whatever you do, don't go to Dmitri's website...

Now keep in mind that I'm no great beauty. Men have never crawled out of the woodwork and fought each other have the honor of taking me out on a date. (They don't run screaming into the wind, either, though!) In fact, you can count on one finger how many boyfriends I've had, and on one hand how many different men I've dated in my life at least once. BUT, before you think me a pathetic loser, keep in mind that when you're waiting for Mr. Right, it's not such bad a thing to not have to suffer through all those Mr. Wrongs...

I knew all about the theory of kissing a few toads before you find your prince. However, I've discarded that theory as absolutely DISGUSTING after watching the various Bachelors and Bachelorettes kiss several toads, all within hours (or minutes!) of each other, whilst looking for Mr./Miss Right. [Insert disgusted shiver here.]

I'm a firm believer in waiting for THE ONE. And I also believe we all have a ONE. We just have to be open to the possibilities, just not open for business!!!

And I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that Dmitri is not THE ONE for ANYONE!!!

No comments: