About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been a while, yes, but here are a few gems...

This little princess Jasmine is Jack's cousin's daughter Kitty. Kitty joined our family a couple of years ago. We fell in love with a beautiful little girl who was so quiet and introverted, then our family turned her into, well, a princess!!!













These are my boys! My neighbor just had her 5th. For a short while we thought Gedalia would be a girl. S was carrying so much smaller than her other 4 boys. But no, another handsome boy!










Although this young man, Coby, holding his brother, he has my heart, and always will. He's the one I held as a baby. He's the one who couldn't pronounce my name, Krys, and called me "Bix." He's the one I had to rush to the hospital when he couldn't breathe (he's okay, thank goodness!). He's my guy!














And here's his new baby brother, Gedalia. You can call him Gedalia. You can call him Gadi. You can call him Mo. (Don't ask.) Isn't he a cutie?!?

No comments: