About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, March 16, 2007

I love you, Dad, and miss you with all of my heart!!!

Tonight's dinner was cancelled - depending on who you listen to, we're getting a surprise March snowstorm. Basically, it can be anything from nothing to 17 inches!!! Come on!!! It was 79 degrees at Newark Airport two days ago!!! I'm definitely going to get sick. I just know it.

Back to work, since I'm most likely leaving early with Jack; Maria called to tell me they're letting the kids go home at 1, and the teachers at 2:30. (What's wrong with that picture?!?!) Hopefully that will be enough time for the WASCP parents to pick up their kids and not make Jack (and me!) stay later than everyone else!

No comments: