About Me

My photo
I'm happy, married, and looking forward to sharing my world with you! If you're interested, that is!

Friday, January 12, 2007

I need to retire...

I spend a bit of time daily looking at my favorite blogs - correction - I USED to spend a bit of time daily looking at my favorite blogs - NOW I can only pop on by a time or two a week... I miss all those scrapping bloggers! I need more hours in a day, or less work to do in a day, so that I can apply myself to more fun in a day...

Mom is home! Hip! Hip! Hooray! I picked her up at Newark's Penn Station last night at around 5pm. I sat in the Amtrak Luggage Office with a few very nice men - thanks to the Amtrak guys for keeping me company 'til Mom's train came in! I had fun!

After we dropped her luggage at home, we went to IHOP for dinner, and C, J, and A came, too. Jack was at a Special Olympics dinner in Jersey City. Mom got home around 8pm and I went home and plopped down in front of the TV to watch Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Men in Trees. I like Thursdays!

We have a three day weekend - I will be minimally creative since I have a lot of my tools and other scrapping stuff at home, but I will try to make some more cards, covers for my new planners (wonder if I can make a transferable cover that can go from month to month... hmmm... must put on my thinking cap...), and perhaps a page or two. Or perhaps I will remember my camera and I can learn to use it. Maybe I'll see some interesting photos to take and print and scrap...

I have a doctor's appt on Monday at 4:15 (gyno annual) - will talk with Dr. K. about the spotting these past two months (we'll see if it happens again this month...) - perhaps he'll suggest another pelvic ultrasound? And I need a prescription/referral for my annual mammogram.

P and C and I are going to try to create a reading list for the next 12 months that includes 12 books we really want to read, excluding my usual monthly release type reading... I started and have already added Kite Runner, Knowledge for Generations, and Reading Lolita in Tehran to my list. I'm going to try to pick some stuff I wouldn't normally read... step out of the box, so to speak...

Eva wants to talk with me about a career decision she has to make - I wonder what that's all about. More when I talk with her...

No comments: